BURÇELİK VANA SANAYİ ve TİCARET A.Ş
BURÇELİK VANA SANAYİ ve TİCARET A.Ş is a leading Turkish company in Casting, Machinery and Valve production. Established in 1968 and located in Bursa Nilüfer Organized Industrial zone, BURÇELİK supplies heavy industrial equipment and components with a large welding and machining division as well as high capacity steel foundry.
official Website address
Butterfly valves, perform their duties by cutting and opening the fluid passage with centered or eccentrically mounted flat disc by rotating 90 degrees in the middle of the fluid passage hole.
- Ball Valves are designed and manufactured for various purposes in various sectors.
- Burçelik ball valves designed to allow the fluid pass smoothly in both directions. The biggest advantage is that pressure losses are very low. They can be operated with levers, gear-boxes and actuators.
- Burçelik Gate Valves are used in circuits that require full opening and closing. They provide smooth flow in full open position.
- Local pressure loss is very low.
- Gate Valves cannot be used for throttling and flow setting.
- Burçelik Globe Valves are used for closing, throttling and regulating purposes.
- Globe valves create high flow resistance due to their working principle. They are suitable for frequent opening and closing.
BURÇELİK VANA SANAYİ ve TİCARET A.Ş Head office location:
Organize Sanayi Bölgesi Sarı Cadde No:15 Nilüfer (16140) Bursa, Türkiye