CMI Limited is ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified with primary engagement in manufacturing cables for various industries such as Railways, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Energy, Industrial, Power, Petrochemicals, etc.
CMI Limited Main Products
EHV Power Cable
- EHV Cables are mainly used in underground power circuits with three-phase AC voltage.
- These insulated cables operate at rated voltage between 66 kV and 132 kV.
- These Cables are mainly used in the transmission lines between two units of an electricity distribution grid, a generator unit and a distribution unit or inside a station or sub-station.
- These insulated cable circuits may also be used in conjunction with Over-head lines.
MV/HV Power Cable
- Medium and High -voltage cable (MV/HV cable) are specially designed and manufactured for use with a voltage from 3.3kV up to 33 kV.
- These cables are mainly used in a distribution network for electrical power, connecting local substations or small generating units such as wind turbines to the main grid supply point, or for connecting plant in industrial processes which require large amounts of power.
Aerial Bunched Cables
HD AL / AL Alloy / Cu, XLPE / PVC / PE Insulated, Messenger (Insulated/Bare) specially formulated for exposure to sunlight and Outdoor Application, MV Cables XLPE Insulated & Screened, Cores are PVC Sheathed.