This Company established its operations in India in 1931 as a branch of The Cementation Company Ltd,UK, a member of Trafalgar House Group of London, for carrying out extensive grouting and drilling works to the hydraulic structures which were then growing at rapid pace. Since then the Company has been assiduously working towards building stronger India and has gained vast expertise in field of infrastructure construction.
In the year 2004 Italian-Thai Development Public Company Limited, Thailand entered into Share Purchase and Sale Agreement with The Cementation Company Limited and Skanska AB. Thereupon the Company changed its name to ITD Cementation India Limited and obtained Fresh Certificate of Incorporation on 26th May, 2005, As one of the largest Civil Engineering Contractors in South East Asia, The Strong Parentage has furthered the Company’s Momentum in acquiring large infrastructure Construction projects across India.
Head office location:
National Plastic Building, A Subhash Road, Paranjape B Scheme, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai 400 057