The company was originally founded in 1948 as H&D Flinn Ltd by the late Mr. Hugo V. Flinn. It was later renamed Public Works Ltd in 1963 and was one of the largest civil engineering companies in Ireland during the 1970s. With a rare vision for opportunity Mr. Flinn then established PW Nigeria Ltd in 1974. The new company was formed in close partnership with both Irish and Nigerian investors and it is this partnership that has enabled the company to grow into one of the largest Contracting Companies in Nigeria with a reputation for quality and professionalism. It has a very strong policy of substantial re-investment in Nigeria and is committed to the future development of the country.
PW Nigeria Ltd has a wide range of valuable clients. On the governmental side these include The Federal Ministry of Works and Housing, The Federal Aviation Authority of Nigeria, FERMA, the Federal Ministry of Water Resources, the Federal Capital Development Authority and the Nigerian Ports Authority. At the State level they have worked extensively with the Ministries of Kaduna, Plateau, Nasarawa, Taraba, Adamawa, Enugu, Benue, Ogun, Lagos, Sokoto, Gombe, Cross River and Abuja FCT. They also have worked with long and distinguished list of Private clients such as Chevron and Shell in the oil industry and practically every major bank in Nigeria for private property infrastructure development.
Head office location:
Plot 9 Outer Northern Expressway Maitama District, PMB 7016 (Garki) Abuja, Nigeria
Categories: Engineering Services