Cement Companies

arkan building materials

arkan building materials

Arkan Building Materials Co. (Arkan) PJSC Listed on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX), is a public joint stock company based in Abu Dhabi and specializes in manufacturing construction products. Abu Dhabi’s state-owned subsidiary, Industries, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Abu Dhabi, which is responsible for promoting sustainable industrial activity, owns 51 per cent of the company. The remaining 49 per cent is owned by UAE nationals and is traded on the Abu Dhabi market Securities.


Arkan Building Materials Head Office :

Abu Dhabi, UAE 17th floor, Prestige Tower, Mohammed Bin Zayed City

official Website address 


Main Products :

Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC)

high quality cement suitable for most building purposes

High Sulphate Resistant Cement (SRC)
  • engineered cement suitable for exposure to high sulphates in soil or water.
  • Recommended for use where concrete is in direct contact with soil with high salt content or seawater.
Moderate Sulphate Resistant Cement (MSRC) 

mainly for use where concrete comes in contact with soil containing moderate sulphate content.

Portland Limestone Cement (PLC)

an inter-ground clinker with limestone to manufacture cement similar to OPC which is mainly used for finishing applications.

Clinker

Al Ain Cement Factory produce OPC and SRC clinker for domestic sale and export.

Categories: Cement Companies

Leave a Reply